- Initial Rider Evaluation - Group
Initial Rider Evaluation - Group
This is a group assessment of 3-4 riders of similar level competing in the same class. You will get individual time and treatment, but as a part of the group. This is a great way to learn from your teammates. This is priced at $100/rider. Must be 3-4 riders to complete the group. Group clinic is 2-3 hours depending on number of riders.
This assessment, centered on you, aims to identify your riding weaknesses and imbalances.
Why should we do this? Consider for example your performance, do you…
- Collapse on one side?
- Feel better on one rein compared to the other?
- Fix with one arm?
- Prefer to turn to one side?
- Have too much weight on one part of the saddle?
- Always run out to the same side?
- Fall behind the movement?
- Have constant back, hip or other joint pain?
If any of the above examples apply to you, then a personal plan will help you correct your rider muscle imbalances. Initial assessment is performed at your barn on your horse. Evaluation and treatment will be both mounted and unmounted. You will receive an individualized assessment, treatment, and follow-up plan. Each rider will receive video and picture analysis of their ride and a home exercise prescription to improve performance.